Thursday, July 22, 2021

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you imagine whatever you read from the so called "experts" in just about any field?

I'm not an expert. Before you continue reading, I'm not going to share with you what to buy and what never to, nor I'm planning to provide you with a subtle review on an internet possibility to later trick you into buying what I recommend. The fact is, I'm not really planning to recommend any program at all...just planning to provide you with a few pointers that will assist you to make the best decision.

High Ticket programs are everywhere. You can't miss them. You select a nice looking add and you're taken to an extremely colourful website that claims you can make more money in a month than what've you are able to probably make all year long. Attractive pictures of cars, houses, executives, beaches,...powerful visuals that remind you who you're and what you would like to be. Plenty of emotions take place.

There's usually no product available, you realize that, but since there are a lot of success stories (the one with the grandma and the college dropout is definitely there) we don't really care. Also we're reinforced that individuals can duplicate their success (if a grandma has been doing it, I sure can too).

They promise everything; you don't need to do no selling, no prospecting, no advertising, and no speaking with your family... (What the hell they need you to accomplish then?). Everything sounds too good to be true...but we don't care.

We feel ashamed to talk to your relatives or friends about any of it because we feel it's a scam, but we still consider that grandma making $15,000 a month! So, we purchase the program!

Now we have a method that does all the work for us (still don't know what the hell we've to do) and the only thing we're told to accomplish is to hold back while the device makes cash for us.

Do we make that cash?

Well, after 5 years of experience in online business...I'm yet to create a single sale.

I've purchase all of the high ticket programs. Spent more than $20,000 and I've to state NONE of these have worked for me. I'm sure there are several people who've made money with one of these sites, but not me. Maybe they're more intelligent, brilliant or creative than me, these, but I will claim that I've not made a dime.

Why?

Because I didn't know what I was likely to do.

All the amount of money I've made online I'm responsible for in one way or the other. This implies, I have been involved somehow in the act of making cash for myself. Whether is my product or somebody else's, I've ADDED something to attain success. Be it advertising, emailing, selling...whatever..but if you want to be successful, you have to get involved with the process read here.

In making money in just about any business, there's a mix of factors such as advertising, product, selling, marketing...you must master a minumum of one of these factors and maybe depend on other experts to help you in other areas. But never "buy" a company and let other folks run it for you personally as you sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you imagine whatever you read from the so called "experts" in just about any field? I'm not an expert. Before you continue ...